Home > Trip Reports > December 19, 2014, Mt. Hood, T Line

December 19, 2014, Mt. Hood, T Line

12/19/14
OR Mt Hood
Posted by Skier of the Hood on 12/19/14 11:59am
Took advantage of the new snow the day before the coming of the pineapples. Went up to the top of palmer and had some good vertigo skiing to the magic mile. Ran into a group of gals transitioning under the palmer lift station and considered striking a conversation but then I remembered that the canyon below is fairly skinny. The pow drew my attention away and we went to the base lodge to eat lunch.

In the afternoon we went up to the zig zag glacier as far as we could go without loosing ourselves in the whiteness. The ziggy zaggy certainly held the best skiing of the day. So much so that we did a short lap.
author=Skier of the Hood link=topic=33103.msg137673#msg137673 date=1419047972]
Ran into a group of gals transitioning under the palmer lift station and considered striking a conversation but then I remembered that the canyon below is fairly skinny. The pow drew my attention away and we went to the base lodge to eat lunch.

Wow the pow drew your attention away from a group of gals!!?  I have yet to see pow that good, maybe someday.

Well there is only room for two people to make fresh turns in the canyon and being a gentlemen, if I stuck around I would have had to let them go first (;

Reply to this TR

december-19-2014-mt-hood-t-line
Skier of the Hood
2014-12-19 19:59:32