Home > Forum > Raffle for the Ridge - Hurricane Ridge Fundraiser

Raffle for the Ridge - Hurricane Ridge Fundraiser

• lojok
  • [lojok]
More
29 Oct 2014 16:10 - 29 Oct 2014 18:24 #222828 by lojok
Hey All!

I'm working to put together a fundraiser for the Hurricane Ridge Winter Access Coalition on Saturday, November 8. The fundraiser will take place at Hilliard's Beer in Ballard from 2-6pm and I'm currently working on raffle prizes and the whole lot and am acutely aware of the short notice. :)

If you haven't been to Hurricane in the Winter - you should - and if this fundraising effort is successful you'll have one more day during the week where that's a possibility! Please consider coming to and/or sharing the event, donating if you can't come, sharing the word or even helping organize event. I could use all of the help I can get!

Thanks in Advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lojok
  • [lojok]
More
03 Nov 2014 11:46 #222850 by lojok
Just an update on the prizes and details so you all know what is up for grabs! Some of the prizes for the raffle include:
- A new pair of Spark R&D Splitboard Bindings
- A pair of 187 Libetch NAS Skis with special PBR graphics
- A GNU Beast Splitboard (158)
- K2 poles, goggles & helmets
- Patagonia gear
- A new pair of Union bindings
- CAPiTA skateboards, movie & softgoods
... and more

The raffle goes to supporting a great cause and is all-ages. Come support the Ridge!

• Libteched
  • [Libteched]
More
04 Nov 2014 10:15 #222855 by Libteched
Sounds like a good time. When will things get rolling?

• pMahoney
  • [pMahoney]
More
05 Nov 2014 13:05 #222859 by pMahoney
Stoked for this!! Thanks Lauren

• danpeck
  • [danpeck]
More
05 Nov 2014 21:12 #222865 by danpeck
I got this from Ty Reid. I'm stoked... WAY STOKED... to see a real backcountry event in my home town!!!!

All Kitsap locals come and support!

That's right... Poulsbo, Nov. 20th at Gravitec. This is 2 minutes from my house ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Norseman
  • [Norseman]
More
06 Nov 2014 06:09 #222866 by Norseman
Right on! I'll try to make it to that one.

• lojok
  • [lojok]
More
06 Nov 2014 08:28 - 06 Nov 2014 09:38 #222867 by lojok

Sounds like a good time. When will things get rolling?

Sorry for the delay in response, it's been a busy couple of days!

The event runs from 2-6pm on Saturday. It is ALL AGES and Dog Friendly. :)

Yesterday we were bequeathed a 152 Jones Hovercraft as well, so the goods just keep on getting better! We have also been given items from POW Gloves, Voile and a set of G3 skins in the last couple of days.

The raffle will roll like this:
- General Raffle tickets will be $5
- The Beast Split, Skis, Hoverboard and Magnetos will each be a winnable item in the Grand Raffle. Each Grand Raffle item WILL HAVE IT'S OWN RAFFLE ENTRY BOX, this way you can be assured that you're in the running for something you're really going to use!
- A purchase of 5 raffle tickets ($25) will get you 5 General Raffle tickets as well as 1 entry into the Grand Raffle - you can choose which prize you put your ticket in for.
- A purchase of 5 raffle tickets will ALSO get you a ticket for one free beer OR something non-alcoholic (if you're underage or not the drinking type). Item TBD.
- A purchase of $100 of raffle tickets will get you 20 General Raffle Tickets and a BONUS Grand Raffle ticket - so 20 General and 5 Grand Raffle tickets

We will be pulling from the General Raffle throughout the event to keep it fresh (and to encourage you to hang out), with most of the draws happening near the end. The Grand Raffle will be called near 6.

Raffle Tickets will be purchasable via Cash or Credit Card - we will have an iPad where you can donate straight to the razoo page, show us your receipt and we will hand you the tickets.

We have some AWESOME prizes... a Patagonia Alpine Houdini Jacked (Mens, L), a Patagonia Duffel, the Beast Split, the Lib NAS, the Hovercraft, Goggles, Ski Poles, Gloves from POW, Union bindings, the Magneto bindings, soft goods galore, a $50 evo gift card, a pro form card worth 50% of your purchase for JetBoil and more.

So please come... please share the word, and please be generous! Also, the Facebook Event Page is here: www.facebook.com/events/353757678132510/

Any help in spreading the word would be much appreciated!

Lauren
Attachments: