Home > Forum > The Ski Journal | Glen Plake Signed Issue | 14/15

The Ski Journal | Glen Plake Signed Issue | 14/15

• Wibby
  • [Wibby]
More
08 Oct 2014 11:36 #222754 by Wibby
Matt Wibby here with The Ski Journal. I posted a similar thread on other ski forums and figured I would offer a similar deal to the Turns All Year Community.

The first issue of The Ski Journal 2014/2015 winter is now shipping, featuring Glen Plake on the cover and a 22-page article chronicling Plake’s colorful life in his own words, from his Blizzard of Aahhhs years to the New Canadian Air Force to “real” skiing and how he knows Dr. Dre. As a promotion for Turns All Year, when ordering a paid subscription enter promo code TAY14 at checkout and you will receive a free The Ski Journal Snap Back Hat, a stack of stickers and a Glen Plake-signed copy of The Ski Journal #8.1

The signed issues will ship in late October as Glen is currently in Europe. The hat and stickers will be sent in a timely manner and will arrive days after ordering.

For those that did not read the above, use Promo Code: TAY14

Subscribe at www.theskijournal.com

Thank you for the support. If the post is inappropriate, I will gladly delete.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Wibby
  • [Wibby]
More
31 Oct 2014 13:21 #222832 by Wibby
*update*

Thank you all for the orders and patience. Lots of folks on Turns All Year signed up.

Glen has shipped the signed issues to The Ski Journal office. We will turn these around as soon as we can and hope to have signed issues in our readers hands by late next week. Issue #8.2 and #8.2 will go out at the same time.

and Glen inserted some nice prizes in the issues. Really cool. Stay tuned.

• Wibby
  • [Wibby]
More
17 Nov 2014 17:59 #222920 by Wibby
quite group here. We have had lots of orders from TAY and no talk in the thread. Regardless, thank you for the orders.

We still have more signed Plake issues, I will post when we run low. For the promo item, the baseball hat is now sold out, instead of the baseball hat, we will ship a free beanie.