Home > Trip Reports > May 14, 2014, Birthday Suit Tour (content warning!)

May 14, 2014, Birthday Suit Tour (content warning!)

5/14/14
WA Cascades East Slopes North
Posted by jtack on 5/14/14 9:58am
Warning this may contain content unsuitable for some viewers.  You have been warned!

It was a spectacular day east of the cascades, and one of the local content providers has yet another ritualistic process for celebrating his birthday.  Skiing in the same suit he came into the world in!!  Temps were in the 60's so good there, but he insisted on skiing the steepest rockiest slope he could find.  I was there just to document and retrieve the remains should something go wrong.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Mike, sorry I missed you guys. Beautiful day up there. Was that the big gully past the last tree on the way to the towers?

On the drive home I asked Sara, "come on, don't you have a tinge of regret that you didn't ski naked?"

Sara:  "no, none."

It was a great birthday. 

Thanks for blowing my cover, Jamie ;)

What SPF did the member use?

Yes, Mike, that pack does make your butt look big.  No, the pack does not make your member look big.  Well skied!

HA! Good thing I'm not looking for a date.

Were you using your fat skis to compensate?

Kidding. Happy birthday Mike!

...and just how many full-monty photos did jtack have to sift through to come up with the four TAY-rated pics above? That's a true friend.

Happy birthday Mike, way to hang loose.

Well played!  As a former birthday suit tourer, I can vouch for the freedom of skiing in such a way, nothing can match it! 

Awesome!

It makes me smile when folks get naked for normally non-naked activities.

Reply to this TR

may-14-2014-birthday-suit-tour-content-warning
jtack
2014-05-14 16:58:47