Home > Trip Reports > Honey Badger tour, 1/26-27/14

Honey Badger tour, 1/26-27/14

1/26/14
Posted by alecapone on 1/27/14 5:54am
Jeff and I had a great weekend in honor of Franklin W. Bradshaw. getting some much needed mountain medicine in Franklin fashion. Great weekend for any season. A mix of climbing to summit one day, and climbing to shred the next... Sun soaked corn shralped like a dream.

Thank You Franklin!..

Clark mountain.

Shred shreds,

and Shreds,,,

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee379/LoKoKoLoLo/20140126_1355452_zps6a24dc6c.jpg" />

and shreds.....

Shred life

Thanks fro the great weekend bud!,, and now on with things....

Nicely done and a perfect way to honor Frank's legacy!

There is definitely good skiing out there eh?

Good work, guys.  Clark is long ways in this time of year.  Franklin would have loved it.

A really fun trip!
Here's some pics I got with my crappy phone.
http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8009273

Awesome! It was a perfect weekend for alpine camping, and it looks like you guys took full advantage

This is just so inspiring.  Great trip.  Perfect.  I love the second photo of skiing into the valley.

Great thinking gentlemen and very nicely executed.

Trevor

What a great tribute to Franklin - thanks for sharing it.

looks like a fun trip in a cool zone.  i remember looking up at clark last spring and thinking it would be worth a trip of its own.  i bet franklin would approve.

now hopefully we can be done with this alpine BS for awhile and get back to riding deep pow in low vis.

Nice going, that's a fitting tribute to anyone.  A big bite.  Thanks for the great report.

Sorry for being short with words.

This was a trip Jeff had planned to do with Franklin. Thanks jeff for dragging me out. It was a humbling honor. Definatly an awesome area even with the low snow cover.

Trevor,

Ive read your stories on wenatcheeoutdoors, and just reread the dakobeds traverse one again yesterday. Good stuff.

looks like a great trip and tribute

Reply to this TR

honey-badger-tour-1-26-27-14
alecapone
2014-01-27 13:54:26