On the cover of TTips.com

• gregL
  • [gregL]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
09 Jun 2005 06:10 #171868 by gregL
On the cover of TTips.com was created by gregL
Two covers by TAY'ers in the last few days . . . Kelvin (picture by Kam) a few days ago, Ross (picture by Sky) yesterday/today . . . what's up with the rest of the country, no snow left? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• skykilo
  • [skykilo]
More
09 Jun 2005 07:21 #171869 by skykilo
Replied by skykilo on topic Re: On the cover of TTips.com
I just wanted Mitch to put that there to give people some perspective...<br><br>I was tired of hearing about the never-ending, awesome season everywhere else and hearing nothing but negative about the PNW. Sure, we've had a bad year for us. But the worst year here is better than the best year almost anywhere else. <br><br>No wait that's not true! It's terrible here, and that picture was a photoshop job. I confess. I'm a fraud.

More
09 Jun 2005 08:02 #171870 by sean
Replied by sean on topic Re: On the cover of TTips.com
I agree, working up at stevens pass this year I'm sure I have heard thousands of people complain about this winter. Sure the snowpack has been bad, but I have had enough great days in the mountains this year that you won't see me complaining. Where else would you have the "worst" winter in decades and still be able to ride in June.

• Jim Oker
  • [jim_oker]
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
09 Jun 2005 13:27 #171878 by Jim Oker
Replied by Jim Oker on topic Re: On the cover of TTips.com
Oh, cool! Another "was the season good or the worst or both?" threads!<br><br>I'm still happy I was here this winter, for sure. <br><br>But you're right Sky - the snow is always wet concrete, unless like this year there's none of it. ;)