Home > Trip Reports > September 21, 2013, Pinnacle Glacier...once more

September 21, 2013, Pinnacle Glacier...once more

9/21/13
Posted by thatoneguydave on 9/22/13 2:12pm
On Saturday I had the joy of sharing 24 straight months of skiing with my wife, Megan, and a good freind, Stef, at one of my favorite places to ski and where Megan and I got engaged. While the snow patch is small it's a quick hike with a great view or Rainier and the Tatoosh range and has fond memories...it also works really well when the weather report states that it could be pouring or thunderstorms.  I visited Pinnacle Glacier (hard to believe it's a glacier) in August and also on this trip. I wanted to share my turns with my wife, Megan, and get Stef out in the mountains for her birthday. The trip was a blast as we saw so many different types of mushrooms, avoided the rain, and simply enjoyed getting outside. Each run on the glacier was about 160 vertical feet so I lapped it three times to get close to that 500 vertical foot mark. I never thought this 12 month project would turn into 24 months...might as well work on 36 months now :)  Photos in the link below because I'm too lazy to try and resize these things.

https://plus.google.com/105664275472153507536/posts/cHLhZqpHfWS

Nice!  Great mushroom pictures.  For what it's worth, you can link directly to your pics on Picasa with the "IMG" tag:

Reply to this TR

september-21-2013-pinnacle-glacier-once-more
thatoneguydave
2013-09-22 21:12:25