July 26th, 2013, Enchantments

• avajane
  • [avajane]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
26 Jul 2013 19:00 #210243 by avajane
July 26th, 2013, Enchantments was created by avajane
Anyone been to the Upper Enchantments very recently? Planning to trail run the loop in lightweight shoes tomorrow and just thought about snow possibilities as I've always done this in September. Answers only good tonight...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikerolfs
  • [mikerolfs]
More
26 Jul 2013 22:07 #210244 by mikerolfs
Replied by mikerolfs on topic Re: July 26th, 2013, Enchantments
Here are some photos from a guy who went through on Tuesday.  www.wenatcheeoutdoorsforum.org/showthrea...9-Dragontail-7-23-13
The one photo of the upper basin makes it look like dry walking all the way.  I was up a couple weeks ago and Aasgard was snow free with periodic consolidated (easy sneaker walking) snow in the upper basin.

Enjoy!

• avajane
  • [avajane]
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
27 Jul 2013 01:19 #210245 by avajane
Replied by avajane on topic Re: July 26th, 2013, Enchantments

Here are some photos from a guy who went through on Tuesday.  www.wenatcheeoutdoorsforum.org/showthrea...9-Dragontail-7-23-13
The one photo of the upper basin makes it look like dry walking all the way.  I was up a couple weeks ago and Aasgard was snow free with periodic consolidated (easy sneaker walking) snow in the upper basin.

Enjoy!

Thanks Mike - I'll sleep good. Hope to be at the trailhead at the crack of 10am if you want to join. I may decide to go to the top of the decent trudge and turn around and go back. I really don't want to run the back to the car from Snow Lake.