Home > Forum > K2 Fife "Outlet" question..

K2 Fife "Outlet" question..

• Scole
  • [Scole]
More
28 Mar 2005 12:30 #171407 by Scole
While we're on the subject of outlet stores..<br><br><br>I risked life & limb driving down to the k2 "outlet" in Fife behind the Sportco store & it wasn't open so I'm wondering what the deal is with this location. Is it only open weekdays during business hours? only for that annual October sale? or is the store down in Chehalis the only "true" outlet store for K2??<br><br>Thanks-<br><br>Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2005 11:48 #171415 by Robie
Replied by Robie on topic Re: K2 Fife &quot;Outlet&quot; question..
Scole <br>Chehalis is closed for good. Fife only opens ocasionaly and seems to be slowing down. <br>I drive by there once a week on my way home and will post here if I see it is open. <br>Gart /sport authority has some 02 /03 177cm Volkl G2s and G1 20 20s about 105 tip70 mm waist90ish tail that would make somebody good rando skis.20 20 are softer flex for women both about $129 . price might go down or they might take skis off the shelf ?<br>Robie

• Scole
  • [Scole]
More
31 Mar 2005 13:20 #171439 by Scole
Replied by Scole on topic Re: K2 Fife &quot;Outlet&quot; question..
<br>Thanks Robie. I was not aware that the Chehalis store had closed down! Bummer.<br><br>I'm a knuckle dragger rather than 2 planker. I'm about to need to buy yet another pair of Clicker boots after my latest pair comming apart after only about 40 days over 3 seasons. Grr.. Also was curious if they might have their Approach Skis, which are almost like snow skates but have skins. I currently snowshoe on approaches but I'm getting wooed by the appeal of skins.. ;D

More
01 Apr 2005 00:44 #171442 by Robie
Yep yhey usually have snowboards and boots.Some bikes,backpacks,in line skates and clothes I'll post here if and when they open.

More
01 Apr 2005 07:13 #171451 by Boot
Scole, E-Bay is about the only way left to get Clicker boots/bindings anymore.<br>Boot

More
12 Apr 2005 02:11 #171526 by Robie
K2 fife alert!<br>Yesterday April 11th Sportco was setting up thier Spring tent sale. Almost always K2 Fife outlet opens up to take advantage of the traffic.

• Scole
  • [Scole]
More
12 Apr 2005 17:51 #171528 by Scole
Thanks for the heads up, Robie.<br><br>Do you if there's anyone I can call to confirm things? I'd *really* hate to waste a Saturday by driving down there to find out no-one's home- again.

More
13 Apr 2005 00:59 #171532 by Robie
Sorry I don't have a phone number for them. The outlet is on my way to my office. hopefully Ii will get in there before Saturday. <br>

• Scole
  • [Scole]
More
13 Apr 2005 12:09 #171536 by Scole
<br>I called them today. The switchboard lady refers to the Fife location as their warehouse rather than an outlet location (rightfully so from my previous Saturday visit). She told me that she's not aware of any sales at the warehouse any time soon, but encouraged me to keep calling back to check.<br><br>When I asked about the Chehalis store, she told me that they weren't actually affiliated with K2, which surprised me a little..

• Crystal_Kid
  • [Crystal_Kid]
More
26 Apr 2005 08:43 #171655 by Crystal_Kid
Replied by Crystal_Kid on topic Re: K2 Fife &quot;Outlet&quot; question..
Guys, the Fife location is actually the shipping and receiving warehouse. K2 will do sales down there and sell off random gear but it's not an outlet store. The centralia outlet used to be owned by Olympic sports or sturtevants or somebody like that, but it's closed now. The best place to pick up discounted k2 gear is at the on island K2 sales, they have them a couple times a year, usually at the Vashon Island strawberry festival and once in the fall at the factory. I have not heard anything about the festival yet but I do know the next "planned" sale will be late october, although no concrete date has been set in stone yet...feel free to e-mail the guys at K2 in customer service; they can add you to a list and you'll get an e-mail when the factory sales are going to happen.