Home > Forum > "East of the Divide" by Chester Marler

"East of the Divide" by Chester Marler

• Lowell_Skoog
  • [Lowell_Skoog]
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
18 Feb 2005 09:02 - 18 Feb 2005 09:07 #170963 by Lowell_Skoog
A few people have been interested in a manuscript that I noted on my history website by Chester Marler, called "In the Shadow of the North Cascades." I reviewed just one chapter here . Chester has now published this manuscript as a book. I haven't read it yet, but it looks interesting and well done. Here's the scoop:<br><br>East of the Divide: Travels Through the Easter Slope of the North Cascades 1870-1999<br>by Chester Marler<br>(c) 2004<br>North Fork Books, Publisher<br>9610 Mine St.<br>Leavenworth, WA 98826<br>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I don't know where this book is for sale. Chester Marler graciously sent me a copy for my project. Contacting the publisher would probably be a good place to start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• wickstad
  • [wickstad]
More
25 Feb 2005 01:15 #171029 by wickstad
We picked it up at the Hasting's in Wenatchee:<br><br>315 9th St. <br>Wenatchee, Wa 98801-1501<br>(509) 663-7881<br><br>This is a cool bookstore on the way to the ski area. Look to your left a couple blocks after turning on to Mission I think. Good coffee. <br><br>www.gohastings.com/catalog/<br><br>I would guess the bookstore in Leavenworth has a copy or two also. (Next to Starbucks).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.