Home > Trip Reports > February 4, 2005, Broken Top

February 4, 2005, Broken Top

2/4/05
Posted by cem_terzi on 2/4/05 8:50am
February 4, 2005, Broken Top

I started at 9 am and headed to Broken Top. It is a cloudy day . It is mostly crispy and hard packed snow. Tree area some soft snow. Snow condition was not good. It started to snow at 12 noon. Visibility was very bad so I turned around at 1.5. It was not a great tour. But I did my exersize

Here's the photo of Broken Top I took this picture yesterday (thursday) from Mt Bachelor
Hi Cem, I always enjoy reading your reports. I thought I'd respond to let you know the photo you are trying to post you did not post properly. It appears you are trying to link to the photo by providing the file's path on your computer. This will not work. You must first upload the photo to the Internet. A free and easy way to do this is to go to http://www.biglines.com/photos.php. Once you've uploaded your photo there (you do not need to register there first), right-click on the photo, select properties, and copy-and-paste the url of your photo into an [img] tag. Note that your photo must not be larger in resolution then 640x480.

Good luck,

Jeff

Thank Jeff

I will try it thanks. I did Broken Top yesterday. 10-12 inc fresh snow from Saturday Sunday Bachelor , Broken Top, Sister area . I am heading MT Hood for Summit. Snow here is very good now. But south faces, because of sun effect lost powder condition get heavyer. Rest fresh and powder.

Cem

Reply to this TR

february-4-2005-broken-top
cem_terzi
2005-02-04 16:50:52