Home > Trip Reports > July 30, Bikini Team on Baker, Mature, Nudity

July 30, Bikini Team on Baker, Mature, Nudity

7/15/11
WA Cascades West Slopes North (Mt Baker)
Posted by Oyvind_Henningsen on 7/30/11 10:14pm
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
11 Racy Racers skied (almost) naked from the summit of Baker yesterday.
Thanks Stephanie Brown for the idea and father for the speedos.
Never laughed so hard on a ski trip.
10 rocking hard bodies, and me.
Khahn's old friend Ron Jeremy showed up, who would have thought he was a rippin' tele skier.
Naked ski racers, please post your pictures...............
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A truly styling descent on an awesome day!  From 2/3 of the way up the Roman Wall, this was exactly the right encouragement needed to push the rest of the way.  I tried to get some pix in a hurry, but they are baked with the bright snow.  Hopefully you got some really good ones.  Great seeing you all on a big ski party day.

author=Oyvind_Henningsen link=topic=21562.msg92365#msg92365 date=1312118040]
Khahn's old friend Ron Jeremy showed up, who would have thought he was a rippin' tele skier.

A truly ridiculous descent of Baker.  Thanks to Team Speedo/Bikini for a hilarious time.  You all Rock!!

this was definitely summer skiing in style, and moon photos had nothing to do with celestial objects

Not that cold once you commit....

The skiing was fantastic.....

Plus there were the  usual great views of the Sisters....

A special kudos to David for riding Ramrod on this day so that Stephanie was freed up for this momentous descent of Baker.  Soon as you have the date for the ride next year Dave let us know so we can plan to keep Stephanie company :D :D :D

Maybe we should all start carrying speedo/bikinis in out summer summit rig in case one of these stunts erupts around us? 

Looks like fun.   ;D

Gregg, i dare ya to wear that outfit the next time you're surfing :)     

Who would have thought Hardcore could be so Softcore
Entries for the second annual in 2012 are way open in the female category, the male category is close to full  ;)
Still laughing, innocent and edgy fun, I love it.

author=Oyvind_Henningsen link=topic=21562.msg92385#msg92385 date=1312160522]
Entries for the second annual in 2012 are way open in the female category, the male category is close to full ;)

IN!

Reminds me of a trip up to the Flett Glacier with Kirsten, Anastasia and Marcus on a 90 degree day about seven years ago. Nothing makes you careful with your turns (and your sunscreen application) like skiing in a bikini! Awesome trip guys!!

Skiing is sexy.

Is what we mean by exposure?

Nooooooo! I almost skied Baker this day, how could i have missed this?!?

This is awesome, exactly the stuff we need more of!

author=chmnyboy link=topic=21562.msg92391#msg92391 date=1312173832]
Nooooooo! I almost skied Baker this day, how could i have missed this?!?

This is awesome, exactly the stuff we need more of!

We truely gave meaning to the term "double takes".   More photos of this event are trickling in........

Alisa and Khahn on top prior to setting out.  We did a lot of laughing....

Our leader and event planner par excellence, Stephanie, in divine glisse....

Oyvind did actually slide off of the true summit with his speedo's dropped to his ankles.  Fortunately no images exist of that stunt.  Here the mad Norwegin enjoys some lovely corn on the Roman Wall......

All the culprits pose for a group shot below the Black Buttes....

Speedos in the Mist.....

Viva La Nina 2011....You were very good to us

Oh Gregg, there are photos of Oyvind's exposure, but I assume the moderators would disapprove--

Peter and I had just skied off the top and were taking a water break at the 9,000’ saddle when the bikinis and briefs came into view. What a brilliant/ ridiculous event! It completely eclipsed (and mocked?) anything else that was happening on the mountain on Saturday – especially the many, many rope teams slogging it up to the summit. Snow and route conditions? Both good but really inconsequential compared to the bikini event. What a great show!

Oh I have a great picture of Oyvind skiing off the summit with Tim looking at him with disbelief, but not sure I can post it?? Front side picture of the girls this time, ha. Not only did the group look good, we had some awesome rippers to boot. Next year, mountain to be determined, but the outfit of choice can be discussed. I was thinking lingerie or pasties for the girls!! We have to top this year some how!!

So many hot exposed bodies undoubtedly increased the rate of glacier recession!  I really had no idea how big I would be missing out on this one! 

This is the best post I've seen in a long time. Too bad I don't have any sunburns left!

Way to rock Baykerwatch, everyone.

Wow, speechless!  Almost makes my frequent trips to the beach seem mundane now!

"Baykerwatch"

Love it.

;D

Love it y'all. Great idea Steph....

It's amazing what nubile young women can persuade normally sensible middle aged men to do.

Looks like a heuristic trap to me......... albeit a fun one. ;)

author=Scotsman link=topic=21562.msg92408#msg92408 date=1312234025]
It's amazing what nubile young women can persuade normally sensible middle aged men to do.

Hey Pal, Who you calling sensible?

What is Cohen doing behind Oyvind in that one picture, and why does it look like he has a chubby?

Super fun! I approve.

with peeps like these  :)

Reply to this TR

july-30-bikini-team-on-baker-mature-nudity
Oyvind_Henningsen
2011-07-31 05:14:00