Home > Trip Reports > 3-20 stevens skin ski

3-20 stevens skin ski

3/15/11
WA Stevens Pass
Posted by alecapone on 3/21/11 2:52am
and when I say skin, I mean skin!

I put my mantra of follow no tracks away for the day and followed a well worn path to where it was I did not intend on going. Snow was wet and sticky in the open, and firm and edgeable in the trees where it had been bombed to death. Upon reaching the end of the track I was greeted with naked bodies and giggles soaking in hot water.

After hanging out for a while sharing pleasantries, party favors, and taking some pics(unfortunatly, with their camera) I was informed it was a 'skin only' establishment.  so, I skipped transitionsing and went down with my skins on. short cutted the trail and just dropped straight down the creek pillow line with naked chics cheering me on.

weirdest tour day ever....

author=alecapone link=topic=20263.msg86069#msg86069 date=1300729958]
and when I say skin, I mean skin!

I put my mantra of follow no tracks away for the day and followed a well worn path to where it was I did not intend on going. Snow was wet and sticky in the open, and firm and edgeable in the trees where it had been bombed to death. Upon reaching the end of the track I was greeted with naked bodies and giggles soaking in hot water.

After hanging out for a while sharing pleasantries, party favors, and taking some pics(unfortunatly, with their camera) I was informed it was a 'skin only' establishment.  so, I skipped transitionsing and went down with my skins on. short cutted the trail and just dropped straight down the creek pillow line with naked chics cheering me on.

weirdest tour day ever....

Very interesting!  Did you go beyond to the open naked bowls above?
J

Reply to this TR

3-20-stevens-skin-ski
alecapone
2011-03-21 09:52:38