Home > Forum > Greg Stump Movies on DVD!!!

Greg Stump Movies on DVD!!!

• Sam Avaiusini
  • [savaiusini]
More
18 Nov 2004 09:32 #170116 by Sam Avaiusini
Greg Stump Movies on DVD!!! was created by Sam Avaiusini
Well, it's about time old Stumpy put these out on DVD! I have some old dubbed copies of his movies on VHS and the picture quality has really gone down the toilet. I can't wait to see these flicks on my 50" LCD!!!! ;D<br><br>Blizzard of Ahhhhhs!<br>License to Thrill<br>Groove Requiem<br>P-Tex, Lies and Duct Tape<br><br>Check it out!: store.justpushplay.com/jr269dvd.html <br><br>If you grew up skiing in the '80s skiing boards that were way too long and driving them with rear entry boots, these movies really take you back. 8)<br><br>You better believe these are on my Christmas list!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2004 10:23 #170119 by kam
Replied by kam on topic Re: Greg Stump Movies on DVD!!!
sweet! it makes me want to pull out my 210 straights and ski in stretch pants.

• capnbeefheart
  • [capnbeefheart]
More
22 Jan 2005 05:37 #170624 by capnbeefheart
Replied by capnbeefheart on topic &quot;Super!&quot;
You need to check out freerider film "SUPER!" from Yellow Snow Productions at www.yspfilms.com <br>Great indi film by young Maine guys. Worldwide locations. Lots of good music and action.<br> Yellow Snow now filming next one in back country Montana,Utah,etc.<br> thanks<br> cb<br>

More
23 Jan 2005 16:07 #170648 by Schmear
Replied by Schmear on topic Re: Greg Stump Movies on DVD!!!
Look closely at Costco for a DVD 4-pack called Powder Explosion. You wouldn't know it from the cover, but it contains "Maltese Flamingo," "Time Waits for Snowman," and "The Good, The Rad, and The Gnarly," plus one non-Stump DVD.