Home > Forum > 1.21.11 Powder Mountain, UT

1.21.11 Powder Mountain, UT

• alpymarr
  • [alpymarr]
More
22 Jan 2011 21:25 #216702 by alpymarr
1.21.11 Powder Mountain, UT was created by alpymarr
Enjoying my time in the Wasatch. Didnt know Keith was around too, so this maybe somewhat of the same conditions report. Been kinda rough in the freshies department lately, but we got a refresher last night. Any new is good enough round here, plus some wind and a clean slate is delivered. Come visit, Ill show you around..much love to the NW peeps!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Keith_Henson
  • [Keith_Henson]
More
23 Jan 2011 03:54 - 23 Jan 2011 04:07 #216703 by Keith_Henson
Replied by Keith_Henson on topic Re: 1.21.11 Powder Mountain, UT
Yesterday, Saturday, was totally awesome in the Wasatch. Was at Brighton where the couple of inches overnight was augmented by pouring snow all afternoon. See the pictures below of the afternoon accumulation on my car. It was about 20 degrees and the snow was as light as meringue. The highlight was 7 laps in the Hard Coin trees where it was pillow jumping ecstasy. No lift lines.

Today is my last day skiing in Utah. Heading back to Big Sky tomorrow for a week or so.
Attachments:

More
23 Jan 2011 04:27 #216704 by MattT
Replied by MattT on topic Re: 1.21.11 Powder Mountain, UT

Enjoying my time in the Wasatch. Didnt know Keith was around too, so this maybe somewhat of the same conditions report. Been kinda rough in the freshies department lately, but we got a refresher last night. Any new is good enough round here, plus some wind and a clean slate is delivered. Come visit, Ill show you around..much love to the NW peeps!!

I'll be in Park City for a wedding the weekend of Feb 18th. Was starting to think of trying to find a way to get some skiing in...this an open invite? :)