Home > Trip Reports > GOAT MT. Jan 9.

GOAT MT. Jan 9.

1/15/11
WA Cascades West Slopes North (Mt Baker)
Posted by bakershredda on 1/9/11 11:53am
Shot this from the ski area, figured I'd get your trip report started... looks like a fun day up there boys! ...swift creek wasn't bad at all either... :)

, on Flickr
Excellent photo Shredda!  Those are indeed the tracks of myself, Chmnyboy and allenat@ylor.  The short story is the weather and snow conditions were perfect, and the three laps we made were nothing short of epic.  Truly an amazing day to be out in the mountains!

Keep an eye out for Allen's full TR with photo and video over the next couple of days. 

Thanks for shooting that bakershredda. We had a great day up there, wondering if anyone would notice us from baker.

I have a few shots from the day, none of the skiing though, that's all video. I should have that all edited up in a day or two. The trip was basically perfect, everything worked out superbly. Chimneyboy even grabbed the camera for the last run and got a shot of me. From perfect snow, to perfect weather, to a wild cat sighting, and even the lack of a road approach... everything just worked out.

ya i saw them lines too!  nice shout out to swift crk SHREDDA

Stupid question... Where is this heavenly place?

Reply to this TR

goat-mt-jan-9
bakershredda
2011-01-09 19:53:26