Home > Forum > Remaining Unknown

Remaining Unknown

• nathan
  • [nathan]
More
25 Oct 2004 07:32 - 29 Oct 2004 07:17 #169973 by nathan
Remaining Unknown was created by nathan
Hi, my name is Nathan. ÊI'm eleven years old and the brother of the so called famous "Kate the Great" that climbs up to Camp Muir and skis down. ÊShe was the front page of the web a week or two ago. ÊUnlike her, I don't seek publicity and camera flashes every second. ÊI'm happy with remaining in the schdows of obscurity and enjoying snowboarding as a pure sport.<br><br>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moeglisse
  • [moeglisse]
More
27 Oct 2004 19:31 #169999 by moeglisse
Replied by moeglisse on topic Re: Remaining Unknown
Nathan, I'm with you brother...Keep it cool and keep it close to the heart. Take down the big lines but don't boast about it. The joy of it is in the reality of what is just a moment of life feeling gravity's pull as you slide down a hill on snow.

More
28 Oct 2004 04:06 #170001 by JMor
Replied by JMor on topic Re: Remaining Unknown

Nathan, I'm with you brother...Keep it cool and keep it close to the heart.

<br><br><br>Hey Nathan nice to have you on TAY!! :D Keep enjoying the BC as much as possible, and we'll look forward to seeing some trip reports from you. ;D

• Charles
  • [24!ShukSan$9]
More
28 Oct 2004 04:27 #170002 by Charles
Replied by Charles on topic Re: Remaining Unknown

I'm eleven years old and the brother of the so called famous "Kate the Great"...Unlike her, I don't seek publicity and camera flashes every second. ÊI'm happy with remaining in the schdows of obscurity and enjoying snowboarding as a pure sport.

<br>I completely understand where you are coming from! I mean, whatsup with these people who splash photos of themselves all over the web, week after week after week?? Can't they ski a trip and then just let it be? Anyway, you've got the right attitude - keep it up!<br><br>Charles<br><br>(Psssst: Next time you are out and there are some good photos of you boarding, send them to me with a trip report and I'll make a web page that will put the "Kate the Great" page to shame.)

• Charles
  • [24!ShukSan$9]
More
29 Oct 2004 07:19 #170018 by Charles
Replied by Charles on topic Re: Remaining Unknown
A photo of Nathan mysteriously appeared in my inbox, so I have inserted it into Nathan's original post (undoubtedly over his strenuous objections).

More
29 Oct 2004 18:12 #170021 by russ
Replied by russ on topic Re: Remaining Unknown
Nathan - don't listen to Charles. He's like the little devil that sits on your shoulder and tells you to do bad things. Resist! ;)

• curmudgeon
  • [tim_place]
More
30 Oct 2004 16:31 #170024 by curmudgeon
Replied by curmudgeon on topic Re: Remaining Unknown

... I don't seek publicity and camera flashes every second. I'm happy with remaining in the shadows of obscurity ...

<br><br>Ah, young pahdwan! You have a firm grasp on the essentials of irony, I see! ;D<br>

More
31 Oct 2004 03:13 #170025 by gregL
Replied by gregL on topic Re: Remaining Unknown
Nice picture, Nathan! You're right not to seek out the limelight, let your turns speak for themselves. And remember two words: Sun Screen

More
03 Nov 2004 11:01 #170030 by Schmitz
Replied by Schmitz on topic Re: Remaining Unknown
where did you learn those big words