Home > Trip Reports > Dec 19, 2010, Mt.Baker BC

Dec 19, 2010, Mt.Baker BC

12/19/10
WA Cascades West Slopes North (Mt Baker)
Posted by jeri534 on 12/20/10 3:10am
This was day 3 of my avy 1 class @ Mt.Baker, got treated with some blue skies, surprisingly got warmer than expected and the south facing slopes were very affected, regardless, the touring and riding was great and I got to explore the Baker BC for the first time.

the rest of the pictures here

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/jeri534/mt%20baker%20bc%20avy%201/

haven't been reading here for too long, but I heard there used to be a max for number of pictures. Maybe because I'm on a fast connection at work, but I'm glad these all got posted. Stunning... beautiful. It's other worldly up there when it's blue-bird!

The current photo policy isn't being enforced. 

I've been kicking around a number of changes to it and, in the meantime, still would encourage folks to cherry pick the best photos they have instead of posting up the content of the camera from the day.  That said, we're not running through people's post and yanking out excess photos at this time.

Thanks for the TR, jeri -- welcome to TAY.  Glad you had such gorgeous weather for your Avy 1.

dont want to step on any toes on my first post., so updated it with 3 pics, and a link to the rest of them in my photobucket album

Thanks for trimming it a bit Jeri, but as I said, really not an issue at this time.  Feel free to put some more of your highlights back in, if you want.

Reply to this TR

dec-19-2010-mt-baker-bc
jeri534
2010-12-20 11:10:28