Home > Forum > Room for rent, Maple Leaf area

Room for rent, Maple Leaf area

• powscraper
  • [username]
More
03 Sep 2004 08:57 - 25 Sep 2004 07:49 #169759 by powscraper
Room for rent, Maple Leaf area was created by powscraper
I have a room available, in a large house currently occupied by myself and one other climber/UW student. The house is 40 blocks straight north of the U, near Lake City Way, (Maple Leaf) about 10 minutes away on a bike, and is on a major bus line. The room measures 9' x 13', carpeted, with a Twin XL bed. Wood floors, large windows, and a fireplace on the main level, large basement, and plenty of storage space. Cable ethernet hooked up, washer and dryer. Outdoor shop and shed, parking on property, and last but not least, a recently built 10' high bouldering wall in the garage. Asking $400/mo + split utilities, no pets, fish tanks, or waterbeds (unless you can convince me otherwise).<br><br>Ideally we are looking for a 20-something climber/skier/outdoor-type of housemate... I am available to show the room most of the day during the week, feel free to stop by and check it out, test out the climbing wall, and so forth.<br><br>Please call or e-mail:<br><br>Justin<br>(360) 220 5118<br>This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
or
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DonnellyM
  • [matrixski]
More
04 Sep 2004 11:33 - 04 Sep 2004 11:33 #169762 by DonnellyM
Replied by DonnellyM on topic Re: Room for rent, Maple Leaf area
Indoor rock climbing wall.  Now you should do some eighties styling to your house and add an indoor waterslide!   8)

• powscraper
  • [username]
More
25 Sep 2004 07:49 #169844 by powscraper
Replied by powscraper on topic Re: Room for rent, Maple Leaf area
Price lowered to $400/month.