Home > Trip Reports > The Annihilation of the Great White North v. 2.0

The Annihilation of the Great White North v. 2.0

4/15/10
Posted by Kyle Miller on 4/12/10 5:01am
Around this time last season I did a
I must say, that is a route that I have not yet considered.  I have done the first half and thought that was a good day - now I have bigger plans based on this.  Great job on pulling this off!

Fantastic!  Way to stay motivated to complete the tour!

Had the your name not become so much the staple in mountaineering around these parts, I would suggest a legal change to Piston Bully.  Hmmm, both names are four syllables...  :D

Once again congrats!  I'm glad to see that you guys were able to get some freshies.  Every time I'm riding up Chinook on a day of decent visibility, I'm always scanning that ridge and dreaming of such a journey...

Kyle that is a lot of hiking, especially going down to get food and water, then hoofing it back out.
It would have been hard to get motivated again after stopping down low.
We've done variations of that trip that include Pick, Crown SE, Union Creek, SE of Union, Bullion and East Peak, but we skied it in corn that turned to boot deep glop as the day progressed. It makes for a long day and lots of sleep.
Way to get after it!

Nice Kyle.  Glad that I wasn't there to slow you down. 
Sorry it didn't work out to meet up on Sunday.  If you did this trip on Saturday it would have been perfect because maybe you would have been fatigued enough for us to keep up. ;)

Seriously dude, way to Annihilate it.  That is a huge day.

author=Snow Bell link=topic=16349.msg68333#msg68333 date=1271180009] 
Sorry it didn't work out to meet up on Sunday.  If you did this trip on Saturday it would have been perfect because maybe you would have been fatigued enough for us to keep up. ;)

Nope, my money would still be on Kyle waiting for (at least me) at the top, even after a day like that.  :)

Reply to this TR

the-annihilation-of-the-great-white-north-v-2-0
Kyle Miller
2010-04-12 12:01:18