Home > Trip Reports > Mar 30, 2010, Hyak, WA - 7 9pm-5am

Mar 30, 2010, Hyak, WA - 7 9pm-5am

3/30/10
WA Snoqualmie Pass
Posted by The Snow Troopers on 3/30/10 12:45am
Nice to put my snow stake out again here at Hyak. Was in town until last night but put it out at 9PM and at 5AM there was 7" of good to go pow!!! As I type this the Alpy patrol is bombing the heck out of the BIG playground so off I go for a little lift serve, but wanted to post this in hopes one of you would come up and lay a Pro ski track up the face here for an easy lunch lap for me and Trooper later.

Live to Ski Another Day!
TNT
Put in a skin track at Summit East and did 2 laps this morning before heading to work. Damn good snow for March 30! How was Alpental? Must have been good!

How's the weather up there today?  Will it still be good tomorrow early AM at Hyak or is it getting too warm today?

The 7" new( @ 2,600') from over night has now become 4" including the new received today, However the 3" inches expected tonight w/ a 1,500' snow level should make tomorrow AM a delight . However my take on tomorrow will be the  24" of untracked in the Alpental BC (if all plays out right tonight). Should be one of the Best Days of the year!

Well, then I'll be up there for a couple early morning, pre-work laps at Hyak tomorrow! 

Reply to this TR

mar-30-2010-hyak-wa-7-9pm-5am
The Snow Troopers
2010-03-30 07:45:33