Home > Trip Reports > Oct 27, 2009. shhhhtevens pass pow

Oct 27, 2009. shhhhtevens pass pow

10/15/09
Posted by alecapone on 10/27/09 11:02am
Still inbounds, and I did see a lift moving, but started out of bounds, and took the back way. No rocks where harmed in the making of these tracks. The 18"s kept me far enough off of the ground.

first I snowboard....

Then I teleboard.....

Very fine day out with my buddy. It was great to breaking trail again.

looking nice up there. wished i coulda headed up but stupid training for work that i just couldnt miss. o well maybe this weekend!

Dang, nice work man, I'm jealous!

I showed these picture to my husky Chugach and he is one sick little puppy, SICK WITH JEALOUSY that is. Nice work man , we need to get the huskies together.
I feel swine flu coming on for Thursday and Friday, cough.. cough.!

author=alecapone link=topic=14297.msg59798#msg59798 date=1256695359]
Still inbounds, and I did see a lift moving, but started out of bounds, and took the back way. No rocks where harmed in the making of these tracks. The 18"s kept me far enough off of the ground.

Good work, Scott.  I "hiked" Cowboy Mountain from the south Sunday, and it was grueling class 2-3 in 1/2-2" of snow.  The snow started falling as I approached the top, and it looks like it kept up.  :)

thats gotta be one of the best titles, and report (with your friend)

shhhh,  I could use it for  Shhhasta !

Thanks guys!

The emphasis on the shhh enssssured there where freshhhhhh tracks today.

Scotsman,,, chugach missed out even more today. A little hotty joined us ;)... Definatly have to put together a huskie tour this year.

Mack, I tried doing that with lucky in june, but he couldn't get over the first scrambly part at the first little peak. He's getting old. I was thinking some of the southish facing clearing down to the powerlines would have been good.

From today:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=118047&id=583488359&l=e9a7e6e242

Thanks B!

Rigth now Lucky is explaining to Yana why he come home smelling like another bitch.

Some eye candy for chugach....

And for anybody else who cares...
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/luckyana/

Awesome!  Nice work bud -- glad you're breaking it in for us.

"Rigth now Lucky is explaining to Yana why he come home smelling like another bitch."

Ha ha!
Teya is passed out in my rig right now. That anchor really worked well :)

-lee

Reply to this TR

oct-27-2009-shhhhtevens-pass-pow
alecapone
2009-10-27 18:02:39