Home > Trip Reports > June 1, Mammoth Lakes (and bc)

June 1, Mammoth Lakes (and bc)

6/15/09
Canada BC
Posted by skimtner on 6/1/09 7:00am
- first off, the ski area is open till June 14.  back country is cupping up with the steep slopes being the place for turns. last week I lucked out with one bc session that actually was kinda firm. this was at ' my spot ' Virginia Lks.
    I say lucked out, cuz the low pressure is off the CA coast, and the High off you guys. So we are in a daily (diurnal) pattern of wet t-storms. So bc is put on the backburner. rare for down here, this time of year.
    a shout out to silaswild for the great reports this past season (Tahoe), and a shout to Zap.  maybe I can hook up with you guys next season
Hmmm...any interest in Shasta/Lassen this month? I'm coming back down to Tahoe in a week or so, both of those are on my list (assuming conditions are good).

author=skimtner link=topic=13508.msg56290#msg56290 date=1243893632]
    a shout out to silaswild for the great reports this past season (Tahoe), and a shout to Zap.  maybe I can hook up with you guys next season

That would be great.  We usually head for Tahoe and The Sierra in late March/April. I'll send you a PM before we head down.

Reply to this TR

june-1-mammoth-lakes-and-bc
skimtner
2009-06-01 14:00:32