Home > Forum > Tatoosh Routes?

Tatoosh Routes?

• teledave
  • [teledave]
More
11 Mar 2004 14:18 #169053 by teledave
Tatoosh Routes? was created by teledave
Can anyone recommend some good descents in the Tatoosh Range? I will be spending a few days there next week. I have been there twice before: once the weather sucked and we never ventured above treeline; the other time we skied the obvious, and fun, route from the saddle to the east of The Castle. This time I was thinking it would be nice to ski something a little more interesting and with a little less traffic. On the map, both Unicorn and Stevens Peak look good. I welcome any (reasonably) sane recommendations. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2004 16:27 #169108 by ron j
Replied by ron j on topic Re: Tatoosh Routes?
We do welcome new folks to TAY, loafer. <br>Not sure why you didn't get any response to your query. Might be that you scared everyone off with mention of Unicorn and Stevens. Those are fairly long daytrips from Narada, especially Stevens... at least for some of us geezers. some shorter ones might be taking an run or two on the pinacle gl., skiing the south slopes a run or two from any of the saddles, Foss peak and on out the huckleberry creek drainage (stay skiers right on the ski down to avoid the cliffs) to the road. Those might keep you busy for a day or two after you get back from stevens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.