Home > Forum > Andrew McLean slideshow @ Feathered Friends

Andrew McLean slideshow @ Feathered Friends

• ema
  • [ema]
More
24 Feb 2004 03:53 #168950 by ema
seen the flyer in their window...<br><br>thu, march 4th, 7pm. some sort of happy hour until 8. ski mountaineering slide show actually starts at 8.<br><br>cost is $8, proceeds benefit NWAC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2004 13:36 #168972 by ron j
Good info, ema.<br>Thanks.

• markharf
  • [markharf]
More
27 Feb 2004 16:59 #168974 by markharf
All reports are that Andrew puts on an informative and highly entertaining show, including slides from all sorts of absurd places, both local and far-flung. Wish I could make it.

More
05 Mar 2004 03:46 #169003 by gregL
Andrew McLean's presentation was both inspirational and poignant, with slides from such epic locales as Antarctica, Baffin Island, Denali/Hunter, the Himalayas, Wasatch, Tetons and Rainier . . . it was well worth the $8.00 to stand in the back of a sold-out room and hear him expound (with his mom in the audience) in his breezy, "no big deal" manner about the spectacular climbs and descents and some of his best friends, departed in the line of duty . . . hats off to Feathered Friends for hosting the show and raising a significant amount of money for the NWAC

More
05 Mar 2004 05:26 #169006 by mfaoro
I second GregL synopsis -- great show!<br><br>Here is a link to McLeans site with a lot of the pics he presented last night:<br><br>www.pawprince.com/

Trips and expeditions:
www.pawprince.com/index/tripndx.htm

I think he is (or perhaps has) doing the show at Marmot as well...