Home > Trip Reports > December 22, 2008, Bellevue, Dog-Skijoring Video

December 22, 2008, Bellevue, Dog-Skijoring Video

12/22/08
WA elsewhere
Posted by Sansivera on 12/22/08 1:48pm
My two alaskan malamutes Luna and Sasha and I had so much fun yesterday I decided to go on a more adventurous tour of lovely Bellevue today.  We went from my house up to Crossroads Mall via 156th, then down NE 8th which is a long and fun hill.  Then back up 148th home.  About 4-5 miles round trip.

We almost caused a few accidents. People would slow down to take a photo of us as they drove by, much to the consternation of the drivers behind them.  My poor tele-skis suffered in a few spots, but they will survive.

Check out the video I made when I got back.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rLckjpzHJg
sorry i was so mean...very cool video!  dogs look like they are in heaven.  also not all bellevue people are the same....

Very nice.
That's a classic.

I really enjoyed the video.

Although I kept thinking of that old saying: "If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes."  ;)

author=savegondor link=topic=11629.msg48316#msg48316 date=1230018653]
sorry i was so mean...very cool video!  dogs look like they are in heaven.  also not all bellevue people are the same....

It's ok, I used to think the same thing about Bellevue and I didn't take it personally at all.  It was kinda funny actually!  I lived in Ballard for 5 years, then way in the woods in Snoqualmie on 5 acres for years while my dogs were young.  But I moved back closer to the city for work and needed a house with a big enough yard for my monsters. I couldn't find one in Seattle that would rent to me with two 90 pound dogs!  I hear coyotes here, see deer, red tail hawks and other wild life. This is an awesome neighborhood, but I didn't know it till I moved here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Reply to this TR

december-22-2008-bellevue-dog-skijoring-video
Sansivera
2008-12-22 21:48:08