Home > Trip Reports > TR: Something to look forward too...(new pics)

TR: Something to look forward too...(new pics)

12/15/08
Posted by snoslut on 12/18/08 5:53am
Because since last weekend, the 2-3ft of snow that has fallen looked like this...

Uncle Z...

Friends of P...

Bluebird, blower, smoke, single digit temps, fall in any direction I'm f--ked deep, good bros, beers...all synonymous with an epic day. 

Squirrel99 caught gazing at what will soon be grazed.  Good things sheep have wool cause it was -3 out of the wind.

My wool is staying dry.  Must be that Utah, Colorady cha cha.

Unfortunately not the day before in the Crystal, snow got hit with ice fog but still bottomless, bc.  Trail breaking required.

Actually it was good for the first few laps before the ice fog hit.

That is all.  Now everybody back to pow.
author=snoslut link=topic=11546.msg47979#msg47979 date=1229637226]caught gazing at what will soon be grazed

i love seeing a line or trail so much in the distance that it's tattooed on my shoulder...  that's a great picture!

Looks amazing!Good stoke I think I skied there once after the crystal mountain ski mountaineering race!

I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your 420th post. A coming of age ritual in many primitive societys, including our own. No pics of our AWESOME exit line?

Randy Beaver wrote:
No pics of our AWESOME exit line?

What?  Double D's in bottomless pow at night.

Add 2-3ft on top of that and you got today.  Cold, bluebird, 2k laps, blower, bottomless if I fall in any direction I'm ph--t deep.  To be continued...

Reply to this TR

tr-something-to-look-forward-too-new-pics
snoslut
2008-12-18 13:53:46